Sunday, March 31, 2013

i really love Easter.


i love honoring what my Savior did for me. my heart grasps His glory more every year. i love knowing that my heart will only keep growing with love and admiration for my King...oh how He loves us.

i also love being with my family. a family tradition of ours is to have a Beatrix Potter themed lunch every Easter. My mom even creates a menu featuring the characters and elements of the stories.

such as: jemima puddle duck punch, hunca munca ham, jeremy fisher green beans, timmy tiptoes casserole, benjamin bunny biscuits, etc. it warms my heart.
_______________________________________________________________





and then my dad read the tale of Peter Rabbit in multiple character voices. we laughed and laughed some more. i love my daddy.






snagged my brother for a few pictures. 




these are bits and pieces. but my cup spilleth over. 

humbled and thankful. Jesus. My Savior. My family. My friends. He has given me everything I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment