Friday, August 2, 2013

the top of the staircase.
 
There are so many times when I just want to be there.

I don’t know what there is, or where there is, but I just want to be there.

It’s weird how we always think in future terms, of where we’re “supposed” to be.

As if where we’re at right now is basically pointless.

It can’t possibly be where we’re supposed to be.

It’s kind of like a staircase. Think about it.

The top of the stairs is always the destination, but isn’t our current location.

But taking every step is essential in order to get to the top.

And when you look back, every step was essential to arrive where you’re at now.

Funny how things fall into place like that.

So maybe today is a lot more important than you thought.

Step 1.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Julian. So good to know you through your profile on the blogger and I was glad to stop by your blog "free to be Me" and the post on it "Top of the Staircase". I am also glad to know your love for the Lord Jesus Christ. Well I am in the Pastoral ministry for last 33 yrs in the great city of Mumbai, India a city with a great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted and to give them new life, purpose, future and hope. We also encourage young people as well as adults from the West to come on a short term missions trip to work with us. We would love to have you come with your friends to work with us. My email id is : dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede.

    ReplyDelete