Sunday, January 23, 2011

Wonderful, Refreshing, Jesus, friends...

This weekend was very, very good! Got together with some of our long-time family friends. It's so cool how the Lord works friendships together. To encourage us, refresh us, and remind us of God's perfect and redeeming love. Wonderful, beautiful weekend. Yummy food, chicken farm art center, antique stores, and of course, almost constantly laughing the whole weekend! :)

As far as progress on the ministry project, I was doing some editing just for fun, then thought it would be cool to some way put a teaser trailer together...I will keep you posted!

This weekend was lovely. God is good and faithful. Friendship is sweet and refreshing. I can't wait to move forward to see what God has. This weekend reminded me that His plan is perfect and all I need to do is trust Him...to follow Him wherever He leads me! He is strong and so faithful. In Jesus is freedom. I am free because who the Son sets free is free INDEED! John 8:36 He is so good.

I loved this weekend.
-julian

No comments:

Post a Comment