Monday, January 17, 2011

Free to be Me ministry happenings

Hello all visiting this blog!

Free to be me is a ministry project. Here's what it is: basically, I have a gigantic heart for reaching teenagers and stuff. I also have a passion for speaking. I also have a passion for video/film/music. SO-because of the wonderful pressing on my heart from Jesus himself, I've decided to do something with all of this. There are video projects that are in the making, of topics I feel called to speak on/what I feel God wants this generation to hear.

I have been working, writing, and filming over the break. And, praise God, I now have an even better editing system than I did before. I hope to continue working on this project until it is finished! Hopefully, I will have a YouTube site for this ministry, and possibly get these videos out into the public to reach more teens. Don't know where it will all go from here...but, I know someone who does, and He's carefully crafting and weaving together every single part. I can't wait.

This is just the beginning of an exciting adventure. Thank you for reading a little part of something I hope God is going to use to go far!

julian

"Trust in the Lord with all of your heart, lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways, acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths." Proverbs 3: 5, 6

No comments:

Post a Comment