Friday, September 23, 2011

Why, hello there, Fall...



In honor of the first day of Fall, here are a few of my favorite FALL things!

(Props to "Pinterest" and Google for letting me borrow these pics.)

1.) BRAIDS




I heard recently that braids are "in" and I couldn't agree more. It's fun to change up your normal routine and start your day off with a twist! Braids are so pretty and really elegant, I think! :)

2.) STRIPES!


Source: hm.com via Cindy on Pinterest



I LOVE STRIPES & think they're great for Fall season. I am definitely on the look out for some stripes.

3.) CANDLES




Love the ambiance in a room when a candle is lit.

Fall scents: Apple cider!

4.) LEAVES




It's impossible NOT admire the brilliant color of leaves in the Fall. There is no better feeling than a flurry of autumn-colored leaves FLYING in your face!


5.) S'MORES




Can't leave s'mores out...soon the weather will be chilly enough to roast some mallows!

Other foods: chili, hot tea, hot chocolate.

Make the most of every season, even if there are things you don't like about it. Let a new season give you a new perspective, not just on the weather, but with any battle you're facing. There is a light. There is hope. Stay strong and keep moving forward. God has an incredible plan 4 your life and loves you tremendously. Don't give up!

peace, love, & pumpkins,

julian

No comments:

Post a Comment