Sunday, August 14, 2011

Roller coasters and something BIG

Well, I suppose I'll just cut to the cheese! Oh...chase. Not cheese.

I HAVE BEEN getting ready for something...kind...of....BIG!

WRITINGVIDEOSTUFFWRITINGWRITINGFACEBOOKWRITING

How did Facebook get in there?

Well, I have been writin' up some messages on topics that I want teenagers to hear, and I'm gonna film them and put 'em up as videos on the internet for the whole world to see. (BURSTS OF EXCITEMENT). My dream is to motivate & speak to more teens than I am now, so I'm going to post videos on YouTube/Facebook for them to see, and hopefully land some more speaking opportunities, too!





So, planning and writing has been my agenda for the past couple of days. Writing is no easy job. In fact, I'm learning a lot from it. So far, this is my adventure with this project...

Writing (and life, for that matter) is like a big roller coaster. I do not like roller coasters. But, it makes a good analogy.


Sometimes, when you start to write something, you find yourself ridin' at the bottom of the coaster, anxious, clueless, and without ideas. THEN you get an incredible, great, INSPIRING idea, (chugging on up the hill) and you ZOOM down with excitement and you can't stop writing! Then, you're clueless again. Then, you're somewhere on the journey towards the top again.

It seems like it's only exciting when you actually RIDE DOWN the slope, but really, the whole coaster is an adventure. Even the low parts. And sometimes, actually facing those low parts is what shows the world who you really are. Persevere and chug on up to the top. No matter how far you are from it.

There's my mini message on coasters for ya. This does not change my mind about roller coasters. I rode one at Sea World one time and it was horrible. But, at the same time...kind of exciting...

If you would, please pray:
-for God's will & guidance
-for this to inspire teens to rise up and be great
-for this to wholly be about God and not me
-for this to project to bring Jesus to the hearts of teenagers all over the world

Have a nice night, reader. Thanks for...readin', and prayin' if you can!

I'll let you know when the videos are up!

-Julian


No comments:

Post a Comment